Friday, January 26, 2007

Wil Wheaton up for Lifetime Bloggies Award

Most of you know about the Bloggies, an annual award ceremony for weblogs. All Bloggie winners are chosen by the public, through a series of steps that include the nomination, a finalists vote, and a final vote to choose the best weblog in each category.
The 2007 Bloggies is now accepting votes for the best weblogs in many different categories, from regional ones (American, Canadian, Asian, etc) to sports, music, development and politics. There are also awards for best-written blog, best photography blog, best design for a blog, and more.

Up for the Lifetime Achievement Award for 2007 are Heather B. Armstrong, Peter Maling, Fark.com and Slashdot. And also, my personal favorite, Wil Wheaton.

Now those who read this blog know that I am a huge Wil Wheaton fan, for many reasons. While Wil himself believes that Fark and Slashdot are better deserving for this award, I think Wil also deserves this honor.

I encourage those of you who agree with me to go vote for the 2007 Bloggies @ http://2007.bloggies.com/index.php

There are many other great sites up for awards this year, such as PerezHilton.com, Post Secret, YouTube, Boing Boing, Tokyo Girl Down Under, and Cute Overload, to only name a few.

READY, SET, VOTE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally in. I'll vote Wil. I enjoy a lot Wil's Blog! And if you don't know his blog...¿what are you waiting for? Go now to his blog!(www.wilwheaton.typepad.com)
    NOWWW!Jajaja...
    By the way... HI Naila! See you at Netscape.com!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wil, you have my vote!!

    ReplyDelete